DOMESTIC CARPET CLEANING IN KENT
Turn your house into a home!
There are many different carpet cleaning methods available these days. Despite this, many companies are stuck in the dark ages when it comes to being good carpet cleaners, preferring a "one size fits all" approach in order to reduce their costs.
As a fully independent company, we are free to source our chemicals and equipment from the best available in the world. Our machines are built for us by a family-run company in Cambridgeshire, who also produce our fantastic cleaning solution. Our odour neutralisers, solvents and specialist stain removers are shipped in from the USA. Many of these products are not generally available to other cleaning companies.
This unique approach means we can make the following promise... If we can't get it out, no one can!CALL US NOW ON 01892 518588
What do you get from working with Clean and Dry?
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Unsatisfied with how our service turned out? No problem! We at Clean and Dry pride ourselves with giving you the best results from our best services to ensure that we leave all our customers happy. Should the occasion arise that you aren't, however, we guarantee that you don't have to pay for anything at all - no issues, no excuses.
We are fully covered to work in your house, giving you peace of mind that your home and possessions are protected.
A healthier environment
Getting your carpets professionally cleaned is generally preferable to cleaning them yourself. Those who suffer from asthma, eczema, and other allergies find breathing easier after having their carpets cleaned by professionals. Simple vacuuming removes pollutants from the surface of your carpets, but it takes a professional to extract those stubborn ones that penetrate deep into your carpet and make breathing difficult. Clean and Dry also use environment-friendly equipment and non-harsh cleaning solutions to clean your home and won't leave any unusual odours or effects that may cause short or long-term health complications.
Say goodbye to dust mites
Dust mites are microscopic and most people don't even realise when they have an infestation. They are easily inhaled when disturbed and may cause all kinds of health complications. Professional cleaners at Clean and Dry offer services such as steam cleaning and our Hot Water Extraction process which targets dust mites and exposes them to high temperatures, effectively killing them.
Peace of mind
Inviting complete strangers into your home can be daunting, especially if you know they're going to be messing around with your highly-valued possessions.
We at Clean and Dry are proud members of The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance (TACCA), which means that we truly understand the chemistry and technicalities of cleaning, and you can therefore rest assured that you are leaving your possessions in the hands of no one but the best and most professional in the business.
At Clean and Dry, we have foolproof guarantees.
Clean and Dry have one goal: “Give every customer their money’s worth or give it back.” We know that every customer wants to get the best of what they pay for, and to ensure that this is met and our customers leave with a smile on their face, we have some guarantees that we carry out with every service and every clean.
Should you choose Clean and Dry to revitalise your carpets, we promise the following:
- Satisfaction guaranteed or you pay nothing! Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee ensures that you are completely satisfied with the results of our services, otherwise, you won’t have to pay for anything at all.
- Price will be calculated based on the size of the area to be cleaned – you only pay for what we actually clean, no extra expenses.
- Give you free quotes and free advice.
- No need to empty rooms of furniture, we will remove any furniture we physically can to ensure a thorough clean, so you won’t have to lift a finger.
- Use state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and solutions that are safe for you, your children and your pets to ensure that you get the best and healthiest results.
- A quick dry: most carpets dry in 1-2 hours.
- Fabric and carpet treatment available.
- No nasty smells from chemicals left behind.
- Send a professional, friendly cleaning expert to your home. At Clean and Dry we 100% understand the chemistry and technicalities of cleaning. We are also proud members of the Trade association TACCA (The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance), so you can rest assured that your home will be left to the care of a knowledgeable expert.
- Be your trusted cleaning expert moving forward. We will be available any time for cleaning advice, at absolutely no cost to you at all. Ring us whenever you need it, we are here to help you.
What does our Carpet Cleaning process look like?
1. WE DO ALL THE HEAVY-LIFTING FOR YOU
Some cleaners will want you to empty the room yourself before they get to cleaning. We at Clean and Dry will move anything we physically can, to ensure a thorough clean.
2. NO DETAIL IS UNNECESSARY
We pre-vacuum your carpets using a commercial vacuum cleaner and pre-treat stains as necessary. Some other cleaners would think this is unnecessary and probably won’t bother.
3. PROTECTING YOUR CARPETS IS A PRIORITY
Some cleaners use damaging amounts of powerful chemicals that could ruin your carpets. We don’t use harsh chemicals so your carpets stay not only clean but also protected. We also leave your carpets without any traces of sticky residue or strong smelling odours.
4. WE LIKE IT HOT
Heat is important for good results and most “cheap” cleaners use water at the temperature they get from the tap. Clean and Dry use a state-of-the-art, self-buffering cleaning solution at up to 70C and the top-of-the-range Alltec Evolution machines to give extraordinary cleaning power. Plus, as a finishing touch, we buff your carpets with a rotary machine to remove as much moisture as possible, leaving most carpets dry within an hour.
5. NO SPECK OF DIRT IS TOO SMALL
We treat any remaining stains and remove any and all residual dirt and dry carpet using rotary machine.
6. WE’RE NOT AFRAID TO GET OUR HANDS DIRTY
We manually hand-finish edges and wipe off skirting boards, in addition to grooming your carpets to restore the pile and vacuuming again to remove fluff if necessary.
7. WE’LL GIVE YOU A QUICK DRY
We use a self-neutralising cleaning solution that makes it unnecessary to spray on rinse to stop your carpets going brown due to harsh pre-spray (making your carpets wetter than ever), something that most other cleaners do, making it much quicker to dry your carpets.
8. PUT YOUR FURNITURE BACK WHERE THEY BELONG AFTER CLEANING
In addition to moving your furniture ourselves before we get to cleaning so you don’t have to do it yourself, we will also put them back afterwards and place protective cards under any item that may cause staining to your freshly-cleaned carpets.
9. DON’T LIKE THE RESULTS? OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE IS FOR YOU
After the cleaning, we discuss the results with you and ensure complete satisfaction. We want you to be thrilled with your new carpets! Anything less and we give you all your money back – because you’re worth it.
Read what other customers have said about our Domestic Carpet Cleaning Service….
Areas That We Offer Our Expert Cleaning Services
The Clean and Dry Domestic Carpet Cleaning Team cover a wide area of Kent including:
Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Rusthall, Fordcombe, Groombridge, Rotherfield, Crowborough, Borough Green, Kings Hill, Wrotham, Uckfield, Hadlow, Pembury, Cranbrook, Wadhurst, Ticehurst, Hawkhurst, Heathfield, Wateringbury, West Malling, Otford, Kemsing
Can’t see your hometown? Give us a call, we might cover your area or know a trusted cleaning expert that does.