COMMERCIAL UPHOLSTERY CLEANING IN KENT
Do you need an expert company for your commercial upholstery cleaning?
As a professional commercial upholstery cleaning company with many years of experience in the business, we can offer anything from one-off cleans to regular service agreements at not just a competitive price but also to a very high standard. We're so confident with our service that if you're not happy, we offer a money-back guarantee if we can't rectify the problem. All our work is also fully insured.
We offer specialist upholstery cleaning for offices, pubs, clubs, high street shops, letting agents and much more. Please get in touch to discuss your needs.CALL US NOW ON 01892 518588
What do you get from working with Clean and Dry?
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Unsatisfied with how our service turned out? No problem! We at Clean and Dry pride ourselves with giving you the best results from our best services to ensure that we leave all our customers happy. Should the occasion arise that you aren't, however, we guarantee that you don't have to pay for anything at all - no issues, no excuses.
A clean workplace is a happy, productive workplace
According to data recorded in the span of 15 years at New South Wales University, productivity in workers and profit margins increase a significant amount when the work environment is clean and comfortable.
Clean and Dry are devoted to ensuring that your employees do what they do in an environment where they can be happy and productive to help your work achieve success all around.
Avoid those sick days
Your business would function a whole lot better if your employees didn't call in sick to work, or become unable to function because of allergies.
Those who suffer from asthma, eczema, and other allergies find breathing easier after having their upholstery cleaned by professionals. Simple vacuuming removes pollutants from the surface of your sofas, but it takes a professional to extract those stubborn ones that penetrate deep into the tiny spaces between your cushions and make breathing difficult. Clean and Dry also use environment-friendly equipment and non-harsh cleaning solutions to clean your work place and won't leave any unusual odours or effects that may cause short or long-term health complications.
Clean to impress
First impressions are important, and what's a more important first impression for a potential client or customer than what they see the first time they enter your workplace?
Clean and Dry ensure that your workplace is at its peak cleanliness and presentability in order to get you those accounts and customers you've been dying to have under your belt.
We value your valuables
We at Clean and Dry understand that some furnishings are more delicate than others, and our professionals, with our years of experience and education, can tell the difference. This will make it easier for us to determine how to handle your furniture and what products to use and not use in order to keep your valuable possessions in peak physical condition.
Peace of mind
Inviting complete strangers into your business can be daunting, especially if you know they're going to be messing around with your highly-valued possessions.
We at Clean and Dry are proud members of The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance (TACCA), which means that we truly understand the chemistry and technicalities of cleaning, and you can therefore rest assured that you are leaving your possessions in the hands of no one but the best and most professional in the business.
We are fully covered to work in your place of work, giving you peace of mind that your company's possessions are protected.
At Clean and Dry, we have foolproof guarantees.
Clean and Dry have one goal: “Give every customer their money’s worth or give it back.” We know that every customer wants to get the best of what they pay for, and to ensure that this is met and our customers leave with a smile on their face, we have some guarantees that we carry out with every service and every clean.
Should you choose Clean and Dry to revitalise your upholstery, we promise the following:
- Satisfaction guaranteed or you pay nothing! Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee ensures that you are completely satisfied with the results of our services, otherwise, you won’t have to pay for anything at all.
- Price will be calculated based on the size and amount of furniture that needs cleaning – you only pay for what we actually clean, no extra expenses.
- Give you free quotes and free advice.
- No need to empty rooms of furniture, we can clean as is and do just as well of a job, and should the need arise to move anything, we will do it ourselves so you won’t have to lift a finger.
- Use state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and solutions that are safe for you and your colleagues to ensure that you get the best and healthiest results.
- A quick dry: most upholstery dry in 4-6hours (depending on fabric composition).
- Fabric protector treatments available.
- No nasty smells from chemicals left behind.
- Send a professional, friendly cleaning expert to your place of work. At Clean and Dry we 100% understand the chemistry and technicalities of cleaning. We are also proud members of the Trade association TACCA (The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance), so you can rest assured that your workplace will be left to the care of a knowledgeable expert.
- Be your trusted cleaning expert moving forward. We will be available any time for cleaning advice, at absolutely no cost to you at all. Ring us whenever you need it, we are here to help you.
What does our Upholstery Cleaning process look like?
Upholstery cleaning is highly specialised and requires a lot of experience to know the best way of cleaning the massive range of fabrics available. There is a class of fabrics which cannot be safely cleaned with water-based systems and some that cannot be cleaned at all. We will do our best to minimise the chance of things going wrong by following these 3 simple steps before starting the clean:
- Carry out a full inspection of the items.
- Discuss any pre-existing damage or staining.
- Ask you to try to find out the fabric composition if there is any doubt among our experts.
Once we have identified the fabric of your upholstery and the best cleaning method, we then carry out an intensive cleaning procedure. This includes:
- Use an industrial vacuum to remove any dust and dirt lying on the surface of your fabric.
- Apply specialists cleaning solutions to any tough, visible stains on your upholstery.
- Dampen your fabric in our ‘pre-spray’, this is a soultions designed to lift any stains, marks and oily residues that are embedded into your upholstery.
- Extract the dirt from your upholstery using our ‘hot water extraction method’. We do this with our state of the art machinery, which shoots heated water and cleaning solutions into the fibres of your furnishings. Simultaneously, the machine sucks dirt and dust from your fabric. Our cleaning machine also lifts the cleaning products we have blasted into your upholstery, meaning you are not left with a soapy residue within your upholstery.
- Groom your upholstery, we run a professional grooming brush through the fibres of your furnishings. This leaves your upholstery looking plush and brand new.
- Apply a protectant, this is an optional step which we highly recommend. We can employ a protective barrier onto your furnishings to prevent further stains from ruining your upholstery. Read more about it here.
- Drying if necessary. Our hot water extraction method means that your upholstery is usually dry 4-6 hours after we have finished making your workspace beautiful. However, if you need them to be dry faster we can install