DOMESTIC UPHOLSTERY CLEANING IN KENT
Do you need an expert upholstery cleaner?
If you're one of those people who needs their furniture to be in impeccable state all the time but don't want to have to go out and pay for new furniture when what you already have gets dirty, Clean and Dry's Domestic Upholstery Service is the one for you. Never spend money on new furniture again when we can get your furniture looking as though you'd just bought it five minutes ago. Our cleaners also use methods that ensure that your furniture not only look brand new, but will stay that way for longer periods of time than you're used to, saving you both the money you'd have to spend on frequent cleaning and the hassle of worrying about whether your furniture is presentable or not.
We can revitalise your sofas and chairs, leaving them clean, bright and smelling fresh!CALL US NOW ON 01892 518588
What do you get from working with Clean and Dry?
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Unsatisfied with how our service turned out? No problem! We at Clean and Dry pride ourselves with giving you the best results from our best services to ensure that we leave all our customers happy. Should the occasion arise that you aren't, however, we guarantee that you don't have to pay for anything at all - no issues, no excuses.
A healthier environment
Getting your upholstery professionally cleaned is generally preferable to cleaning it yourself. Those who suffer from asthma, eczema, and other allergies find breathing easier after having their upholstery cleaned by professionals. Simple vacuuming removes pollutants from the surface of your sofas, but it takes a professional to extract those stubborn ones that penetrate deep into the tiny spaces between your cushions and make breathing difficult. Clean and Dry also use environment-friendly equipment and non-harsh cleaning solutions to clean your home and won't leave any unusual odours or effects that may cause short or long-term health complications.
Say goodbye to dust mites
Dust mites are microscopic and most people don't even realise when they have an infestation. They are easily inhaled when disturbed and may cause all kinds of health complications. Professional cleaners at Clean and Dry offer services such as steam cleaning and our Hot Water Extraction process which targets dust mites and exposes them to high temperatures, effectively killing them.
We value your valuables
We at Clean and Dry understand that some furnishings are more delicate than others, and our professionals, with our years of experience and education, can tell the difference. This will make it easier for us to determine how to handle your furniture and what products to use and not use in order to keep your valuable possessions in peak physical condition.
Peace of mind
Inviting complete strangers into your home can be daunting, especially if you know they're going to be messing around with your highly-valued possessions.
We at Clean and Dry are proud members of The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance (TACCA), which means that we truly understand the chemistry and technicalities of cleaning, and you can therefore rest assured that you are leaving your possessions in the hands of no one but the best and most professional in the business.
We are fully covered to work in your house, giving you peace of mind that your home and possessions are protected.
At Clean and Dry, we have foolproof guarantees.
Clean and Dry have one goal: “Give every customer their money’s worth or give it back.” We know that every customer wants to get the best of what they pay for, and to ensure that this is met and our customers leave with a smile on their face, we have some guarantees that we carry out with every service and every clean.
Should you choose Clean and Dry to revitalise your upholstery, we promise the following:
- Satisfaction guaranteed or you pay nothing! Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee ensures that you are completely satisfied with the results of our services, otherwise, you won’t have to pay for anything at all.
- Price will be calculated based on the size of your furnishings – you only pay for what we actually clean, no extra expenses.
- Give you free quotes and free advice.
- Use state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and solutions that are safe for you, your children and your pets to ensure that you get the best and healthiest results.
- A quick dry: most upholstery dry in 4-6 hours (depending on the fabric composition).
- Fabric protector treatments available.
- Leather upholstery cleaning also available.
- No nasty smells from chemicals left behind.
- Send a professional, friendly cleaning expert to your home. At Clean and Dry we 100% understand the chemistry and technicalities of cleaning. We are also proud members of the Trade association TACCA (The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance), so you can rest assured that your home will be left to the care of a knowledgeable expert.
- Be your trusted cleaning expert moving forward. We will be available any time for cleaning advice, at absolutely no cost to you at all. Ring us whenever you need it, we are here to help you.
What does our Upholstery Cleaning process look like?
Upholstery cleaning is highly specialised and requires a lot of experience to know the best way of cleaning the massive range of fabrics available. There is a class of fabrics which cannot be safely cleaned with water-based systems and some that cannot be cleaned at all. We will do our best to minimise the chance of things going wrong by following these 3 simple steps before starting the clean:
- Carry out a full inspection of the items.
- Discuss any pre-existing damage or staining.
- Ask you to try to find out the fabric composition if there is any doubt among our experts.
Once we have identified the fabric of your upholstery and the best cleaning method, we then carry out an intensive cleaning procedure. This includes:
- Use an industrial vacuum to remove any dust and dirt lying on the surface of your fabric.
- Apply specialists cleaning solutions to any tough, visible stains on your upholstery.
- Dampen your fabric in our ‘pre-spray’, this is a soultions designed to lift any stains, marks and oily residues that are embedded into your upholstery.
- Extract the dirt from your upholstery using our ‘hot water extraction method’. We do this with our state of the art machinery, which shoots heated water and cleaning solutions into the fibres of your furnishings. Simultaneously, the machine sucks dirt and dust from your fabric. Our cleaning machine also lifts the cleaning products we have blasted into your upholstery, meaning you are not left with a soapy residue within your upholstery.
- Groom your upholstery, we run a professional grooming brush through the fibres of your furnishings. This leaves your upholstery looking plush and brand new.
- Apply a protectant, this is an optional step which we highly recommend. We can employ a protective barrier onto your furnishings to prevent further stains from ruining your upholstery. Read more about it here.
- Drying if necessary. Our hot water extraction method means that your upholstery is usually dry 4-6 hours after we have finished making your home beautiful. However, if you need them to be dry faster we can install drying equipment.
Read what other customers have said about our Domestic Upholstery Cleaning Service….
Areas That We Offer Our Expert Cleaning Services
The Clean and Dry Domestic Upholstery Cleaning Team cover a wide area of Kent including:
Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Rusthall, Fordcombe, Groombridge, Rotherfield, Crowborough, Borough Green, Kings Hill, Wrotham, Uckfield, Hadlow, Pembury, Cranbrook, Wadhurst, Ticehurst, Hawkhurst, Heathfield, Wateringbury, West Malling, Otford, Kemsing
Can’t see your hometown? Give us a call, we might cover your area or know a trusted cleaning expert that does.